Today I tried a new dinner recipe. I really just threw some things together and it turned out wonderfully so I wanted to share. The picture really doesn’t do it justice but this is seriously one of the best things I’ve ever made!
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 can pureed tomatoes (14 oz)
3 tbsp basil pesto
3 tbsp chopped black olives
1 red and 1 yellow sweet bell pepper
Pepper, cumin, paprika & garlic powder to taste
Feta cheese to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Chop your bell peppers to the desired size.
3. Put your chicken in a flat pan. Season them as much or as little as you want with the spices, then top with the bell peppers.
4. In a bowl, mix the tomato puree, pesto and olives. Then pour over the chicken.
5. Sprinkle the dish with feta cheese, then cook for about 35-45 minutes.
6. Enjoy your amazing meal!